Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random Pictures

Here are the first of some pics that I salvaged from my rain-soaked trip to Ohio!

This is the sign to the HealthSource office in Milford.
Until your school is finished you will have classes at this office suite.
Sorry there are no pics of the building, it was getting dark when I arrived.

This will be your classroom in Milford. Nice, huh?!


This is John Henry. He belongs to Dr. Pedigo - whom I believe most of you have met. He is a great dog! Very obedient - except when a picture is being taken!!

This is the HealthSource office in Mt. Orab. Sorry about the pic quality - it was dark and raining and I was standing on the side of the road like a tourist taking a picture in the pouring rain!




This is the Mt. Orab HealthSource office building...at dark.

Once again, my apologies for the picture quality. But, if you are looking for a place to study, the Mt. Orab Public Library is across the street from the HealthSource offices. YAY!

More pictures to come...stay tuned!

No comments: