"How is all this info helpful? I have to see it to decide for myself!"
And I agree.
But, if anything I write helps calm your nerves or worries over this move, then I am sucessful.
I don't write all this to overwhelm you, but to aid in any way possible.
Now, I could write about every little podunk town in Ohio, but that wouldn't be very helpful and I might go crazy! But I can tell you and show you the towns I visited.
I am still hoping that I have some decent pictures from my trip that I can post very soon.
But here is another topic...
If you don't have a realtor right now, I have one that might work for you. Her name is Rachel Jodrey and she was recommended by Bev Gifford at the Milford HealthSource office. Rachel actually worked for HealthSource at one time and came highly recommended. She was a huge help to me and stayed on top of the game from the very first email. In one day, she emailed me 25 houses to look at online! She said she would be very happy to help anyone that would like to contact her. It's also a plus becuase who wants to waste a trip to Ohio to drive around all day and really not see anything?!?! Not me!
So if you are interested in her info, please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment